The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The month of November!!!

Yeah for November!!!! I love this time of year.....minus the driving in the snow part. I love the Holiday season that is coming and I really really really love all the time that I get to spend with family and friends. Thanksgiving is such a great holiday. To kick off the month I am going to try to do a post 3 times a week with something that I am grateful for.  I know lots of people are doing this but I think it's a great idea.

Day 1
November 3rd-

Today I am grateful for my brother and sister who are on a mission. Everyday on my way home from work I see the same two missionaries walking down the street. Rain, snow, heat, and  wind that could take you down, they are still walking to go and help someone that is in need. I know that Katee and Colton are out doing the same things. I am grateful for the example that they are to me. I am grateful for the blessing I have received in my life because they are serving the lord and his children. I Love you both! Thanks for all that you have done for me in my life. :)

p.s. Look for more posts to come.. I have someone I need to intoduce to the blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment