The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Adam's Canyon

Adam's Canyon is a fun Hike that is 5 minutes away from our house. This was Bo's first hike. He did really well and this will not be his only hike! It was so pretty and green! I love living in Utah. I also love the fact that we have tons of place to hike around where we live.

Bo and Riley all ready to go.


Cute little family... This picture was taken minutes before I my arm and fingers started to swell from a bug bite of some kind.. Riley kept asking me if I was okay... My response was, " If I can still breath I think I will be okay." I never stopped breathing don't you worry.



I have to leave you with a picture of Mr. Fez. He was unable to attend the hike. . . He doesn't like nature. :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I miss being able to just pick up and go on a walk with my hubby. Even better that you got to do it in the mountains! Oh, how I miss those mountains.

    ReplyDelete