The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Avery kate Woods


                      Avery Kate Woods made it into the world on 11/06/14 @ 5:49am. 
                        6 pounds 12 Oz  18 1/2 inch long

after long 36 hours of labor I got to see this amazing face! It all started at my 37 week appt (11/4) where I once again had high blood pressure. It was the highest it had been 160/110.  Me and Riley thought the usual would happen: stress test for a half hour and we would be headed home. WRONG! After a 1 HR stress test, blood work, and ultra sound it was confirmed that we would not be going home without a baby. We checked into labor and delivery at 6:00pm. After a long 36 hour of no food, lots of vomit, no sleep, a few melts downs, and 1 hour of pushing Miss Avery was welcomed. I will never forget that moment. That moment when I became a mom. That moment when I saw Riley become a dad. That moment when I first held her and said how perfect she is. All the pain and suffering was all worth it. She brings on a whole new meaning of love. I am so grateful that she is ours forever!  

First picture!
proud dad


Meeting her aunt Katee- Thats where she gets her middle name. And aunt kate will never  let anyone forget it! :) 
First diaper change
Going home! 11/7

No comments:

Post a Comment