The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

4 years

And just like that we have been married for 4 years! It has been the best and I wouldn't change it for anything. I love the life that we have made with each other. 

2 houses
2 dog
1 amazing baby girl
3 cars
lots of church callings
Disneyland trips
School
Making goals and achieving them
Lots of Utah football games

Thanks for being my person. You are my everything. I am so grateful you picked me. You are the best husband and dad...and dog lover. 


We spent labor day at Riley's race and then his mom took Avery for the day. We made dinner, took a 3 hour nap and watch a movie. Avery then slept at my parents house. On our anniversary we slept in, went to park city, Riley had school, and then we went to dinner. Very low key and much needed. But oh how we missed our baby girl. 



                      One                                                  Two
              Three                                                      Four

The best is yet to come! I love that we have eternity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment