The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Sunday, September 12, 2010


Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

First of all I know this picture is not that recent and it is not of myself but I love it and I am going to put it on anyways. : )

1. I LOVE to sleep!
2. I LOVE coloring my hair!
3. My birthday is my favorite holiday....( besides Christmas)
4. I love saving Money!
5. My favorite colors are black and lime green! ( I dare you to try and tell me black is not a color!)
6. I think my dog is the coolest thing in the world.
7. I love school! learning is so GREAT!
8. My favorite smell is bleach.
9. I hate hate hate the color brown.... besides when my hair is brown.
10.My family is my everything.
11.I can only half way swim.
12.I love Winter.
13.I love buying presents for people.
14.I love to organize!
15.I love reading!

Well there you go. HAPPY SUNDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Bleach, eh? That explains a lot ... ha ha!

    Love what you are doing - I'm glad you are updating more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks laura! I think you are the only one that reads but thats okay! and yes bleach is great!

    ReplyDelete