The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy things!

Well first of all, I Suck really bad at this blog thing... oh well. : ) Life is busy and sometimes I really don't have time to write it all down. anyways............... I have a lot to post about so here it goes!


*Happy Birthday to the one and only BROOKE COCKAYNE!!!

Brooke, you are such a great best friend! I don't know what I would do without you. You are the best at making a bad day better. : ) thanks for all that you do for me! love you bestie.

* As many of you already know by now my brother and sister are both going on missions. : )
Colton is going to South Africa and Katee is going to Tacoma Washington. Colton is leaving Oct. 19 and Katee is leaving Dec. 15. I am so so so so so excited for them! They are going to do great things and help tons of people. The Gospel is amazing! I am going to miss them but they will be back before I know it!

* I started school and a new job!
School is good! I love learning! It does take a lot of time but it will be well worth it....... maybe.
My new job is hard but good. I am loving the money!!
* I am sad to see summer go but I am so happy for fall! I can't wait for all the fun things that come with fall and winter!! well here are some pictures from summer! enjoy!
p.s. I am really going to try and be better at this blog thing.

























I will try and post more pictures when I am on the right computer!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for happy things! Congrats on starting school and a new job ... where are you working now? And I'm excited for all the changes coming in your family! It will seem a little rocky at first, but in the end life will be better because of these changes. I love you!

    ReplyDelete