The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today

Well Sorry I don't take pictures of my food. . . . I think that is just weird. Buuuut I do have a funny story about something that I ate today.

Before me and Riley went to the movies tonight I told him I wanted to go to chick-fil-a. As we were ordering our food I told him that  we were going take it in and eat it while watching the movie. Riley was freaking out when I told him the plan. He was not okay with breaking the rules. After much debate I finally talked him into doing it. As we were walking in he was so scared and he kept telling me that we were going to get into trouble......( yeah right) Well we made it into the movie and are dinner was great!!! I LOVE CHICKEN.... and I also love my chicken of a boyfriend.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment