The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Complete Fail!

Yup thats right... That blog challenge was not for me. I don't have enough time for it. I think I will stick to my once a week updates. :)

Life is still crazy busy with no sign of slowing down. Work and school are my life. Good thing I have a great job that I LOVE!!  Life at the Balmforth house is starting to feel normal. Mom, Dad, and kelsee. Good times!!! I miss my brother and sister more than ever. I really need to be better at writing them. They always amaze me. They are great examples to me and I love them so much. This weekend I finally decided to buy a new phone. I have had the same phone for 3 years. For some of you that is not a long time but for me it is! My little blackberry has been through alot in its short 3 years of life. The poor thing was taped together. Anyways I figured I could finally spend some money and get a new one. I walked into T-mobile yesterday prepared to spends lots of money.....I walked out with only spend $50 on a $350 phone. Yeah I am a money saver!! I love my new little purple phone. It better last forever!!!  Well everyone I hope you all have a happy sunday! Have V-day tomorrow. I am going to try and most more.....hahah YEAH RIGHT! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment