The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to my momma!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL,AMAZING MOM!!!!!!!!!

I love you so much mom! My mom is the greatest! She would do anything for anyone. I am so thankful that I have her in my life. Reason's why I love my mom:
* Is is wicked funny. half the time she doesn't even mean to be funny.
* She has taught me everything I know.
* She loves her family and would do anything for us.
*She treats all my friends like they are her own children.
*She loves the gospel.
*She is so faithful to her 2 missionaries.
*She has always taught me that I can do anything I set my mind to.
*She helps me want to be a better person.
*She is a clean freak...... I may not always act like I like this but ... I love it!!!!
*She supports me in everything I do.
I could go on and on. I love you so much mom. I hope you have a great day! Everyone wish her a happy Birthday!
Look at the good looking family she has raised! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, Kelsee, that was an awesome post. You don't know how much I appreciate that. I know sometimes you feel lost in all of the confusion that has been going on in our lives, but you are always a priority to me and I always want you to feel that way. Can't wait to get all the wedding plans organized, not looking forward to you being gone, but life is life, just don't ever move to far or I will have to hurt Riley. I love you, thanks for all you do for me.

    ReplyDelete