The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ever since I was little......

I have dreamed of this day. I can't wait for tomorrow. I feel like a kid at Christmas! Well if you are not in a cheesy kind of mood then please exit my blog. All others can stay.

Mom- thanks for sticking with me through everything.I know you have had hard times when you have wanted to walk away from me and my wedding planning..... Buuuuuut you didn't. You have been the biggest help and I love you so much.thanks for helping me move, plan my wedding, helping me when I got a wicked bad bloody nose as I was trying to pack,The full tank of gas, helping me calm down the day of the wedding dinner when all I wanted to do was cry. There are a billion other things but you get the picture. Tomorrow is going to be great because of you. Thanks for being my mom and one of my best friends. I promise to not be a pain tomorrow.

Flo- same goes for you. Thanks for giving me the wedding of my dreams. You are amazing. Thanks for working so hard. You are the most amazing dad. I am so luck. Thanks for always making sure that I always have what I need...and want. Love you dad. I also promise to not be a pain tomorrow. Thanks for being one of my best friends.

Riley woods- I can't wait until we are married. Thanks for being my best friend. I can imagine my life with out you. Thanks for making me a better person. And the most important thing......thanks for taking me to the temple. I can't wait until tomorrow.

Woods family- thanks for the amazing wedding dinner. It was so great. I love you guys. I am excited to be apart of you family.

Everyone else- I love you all I have the most amazing friends and family. I am so blessed.

Katee and Colton- thanks for being on missions. You are bring so many blessing to our family and to others. I know that we are all doing what is right so our heavenly father won't let us down. I wouldn't want to guys to be anywhere else.

Calee- thanks for being my sister. I love you. Thanks for all you help and support.

Well the wedding dinner was great. We are so blessed. I can't wait for tomorrow. It will be a dream come true.

3 comments:

  1. OH!!! How sweet! Thanks for posting, Kelsee! I have been thinking about you tonight, wondering if you will be able to get any sleep before tomorrow! It is like Christmas-- I can imagine! Congrats and I'm so excited for you!!! You have a great attitude about Katee and Colton, and you will be so blessed for it. Missionary work is an incredible work, and so is having a family! I know that Katee and Colton will be blessed for making a sacrifice to serve amidst such days, and I know you will be blessed for making the incredible decision of temple marriage! I love you Kelsee Balmforth-- soon to be Woods! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay kels you did it! Who ever thought it huh? Im so happy for you and Riley! So happy i could be there today...well, in spirit in the temple haha. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Mom has been so excited for you that she keeps giving me updates today on how everything went. Sure wish I could be there - I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete