The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Red Rock Relay Zion 2013


Red Rock Relay Zion was so much fun this year. This was are second year doing it and I am 100% sure it won't be the last! Zion is a two day race with a 12 man team.. Or a team of 6 if you are feeling really crazy. Katee, Holliann, Angela, Staci, Reed and Meredith were in Van 1. Me, Riley, Landon, AC, Brad and Celeste were Van 2.  P.S. I know no one cares about who ran the race.. This is for me to remember. :) We started at 6:15 am on Friday and finished Saturday around 5pm. It was a long race but so fun and so worth it. Between, hurt knees and legs, Cattle guards, Rain, cold weather, the burning hot sun, port-o-potties, and sleeping in church parking lots I would say we had a dang good time! Did I mention that I ran my night leg all by myself this year.! Whoot go me! 
This was my first leg of the race. I ran down Cedar Canyon. It was so pretty. 



The team crossing the finish line. Did I mention the pictures are not in order. .

Riley about to start the race for van 2.







My last leg of the race.

My parents are the best. They were great van support.


Finished!


Landon, Riley, and AC


Go team!


Celeste getting ready to run her last leg.


Night run complete! I was very proud! Riley was also happy he didn't have to run it with me.. But he would of had I needed him. :)





Got to keep them legs rolled!


And last but not least.. My Sexy husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment