The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Monday, September 9, 2013

The best two years..


On September 8th we celebrated our 2nd anniversary.  I can't believe it has been two years. Being married is the best and I wouldn't change it for anything. September 8th, 2011 was the best day of my life. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is my best friend. The last two years haven't always been easy but they have be oh so worth it! Thanks for being so good to me Riley Woods! I am still trying to figure out what I did to deserves you.... I can't what to see what year three has in store for us. :) 














It still puts a smile on my face every time I look at our wedding pictures. There wasn't a moment in the day where I wasn't smiling.


Our first anniversary was spent running are first Relay! This was right before I started my night leg where Riley had to run with me.. So romantic! ha After the race we spent the week in Disneyland.
And for #2........
There is a reason why this photo is in black and White... This year we decided to have a low key day since we will be running the Red Rock again.. after the race we will be staying in Zion and doing some fun hikes.  We started and finished Big bang theory season 2 and had a yummy crab dinner.. I also stayed in my sweats and t-shirt all day long. :) Pure bliss.
I love you Riley Woods. Here is to eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment