The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas 2013

We love Christmas. It was such a great day! I also love the days that lead up to christmas day. The Sunday before Christmas was the Balmforth family Christmas party at my parents house. It was great to see everyone and of course the food was amazing! Monday We went to temple square to see the lights. It was really busy but so worth it. It was a great way to kick of the week of Christmas. The lights were beautiful. While there we watch a short video of the birth of the savior. I loved this. It was a great remind of what Christmas is really about. Tuesday afternoon we headed to lunch at Siegfrieds with the Woods. This is a fun tradition that everyone loves. later we headed to my grandma's house for the fun Christmas eve dinner. It was again so fun to be around everyone. Can I just say how much fun it is to watch little kids open presents. I love the excitement that every present brings. After that we headed home. Christmas morning was again so much fun. I was spoiled! That morning we headed back down to Taylorsville to spend more time with family and have some yummy breakfast. The rest of the day was spend relaxing at home. What a great Christmas it was. 
Christmas eve drive to Salt lake. 
B and Dave opening presents. 

One of my favorite families! 

The Christmas tree with all the presents. 
Fez excited to see what his stocking holds.
Riley teaching me how to use my new Christmas present. He is a natural...
Me on the other hand... I have lots of practicing to do..


I love this time of year. I am so grateful for the birth of our savior. I am grateful for everything that I have been blessed with. I am so grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that it gives me. I love this time of year when serving others  is such a big part of the season. I hope that we can continue this feeling all year long. I hope everyone had a great Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment