The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

last post of 2013- New Years Resolutions

2013 has been a great year. So many fun new things. We have had so much fun and great memories have been made. Running 4 relay races, celebrating our second anniversary, new jobs, yard work, learning how to raise a crazy lab pup, Going to Zion National Park, lots of fun adventures and hikes, and fun trips to St. George and Oregon are at the top of our list. 2013 has had a few hard times but those times have only made us better! I can't wait to see what  2014 has is store for us! Riley and I have made a few resolutions together and also personal goals as well. Here they are...

Goals together... 2014

Attend the temple once a month. :) I am excited for this one.
DAILY scripture study and prayers.
Be better at saving money and handling money in general.
Payoff  the Pathfinder... Shouldn't be to hard to do..
Go to Disneyland or a Cruise!
And... Drink as much soda as we want! hahah
Be more prepared for the races that we run.


Goals for myself... 2014

Run more- I am not putting an amount.. As long as it is more than I did in 2013  I will be doing good.
LESS social media- I am on Facebook and Instagram WAY to much!
Be better at my church calling.
Be healthy- less junk, more exercise, cook dinner more often.
Be a better person- Better wife, friend, and daughter.

 I know I can do this if a change a few things at a time. I am always up for a challenge so this should be fun.

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!! 2013 has been great! I am so excited to start 2014!!! here is to new challenges and new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment