The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Thursday, August 28, 2014

28 weeks!!!!!!

HOW FAR ALONG: 28 weeks!!! 

SLEEP:The last few days have been great! I wake up a few times but am able to fall right back to sleep. 

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: She is a mover. She is going to be a little relay runner! 

MOVEMENT: All over the place

SYMPTOMS: Feeling good! Some pains here and there but feeling blessed. 

FOOD CRAVINGS: Ice cold water, BLT's have been my fav! Anything fresh from a garden! 

FOOD AVERSIONS: Still chicken. 

GENDER:  All PINK! 

LABOR SIGNS: Nope

BELLY BUTTON IN OR OUT:  In. By the end of the day it's pretty flat. 

WHAT I MISS: water slides, fitting into my clothes, and sleeping on my stomach! 

WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO: baby showers in the next few weeks! And November! 

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I'm glad you are doing well and that baby girl is active - it's a good sign. :-) Enjoy the baby showers!

    ReplyDelete