The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Sunday, August 3, 2014

The beginning of baby A's room!


Picking out colors, decor, bedding, and style for her room has been harder than I thought. I don't want to go to crazy, but still want a room that is cute and fun to be in. At first I didn't want pink but have totally changed my mind about that. We (as in Riley) have painted the wall grey with cream trim, and her crib is white. We are in the process of finishing her dresser which will be pink. After weeks of looking we finally picked out bedding! I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait until her room is all put together. I know she won't be sleeping in her room when she first get her but it is still fun to have everything put together. 

This is the bedding!!! I am in love with it! Land of nods has such cute stuff!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment