The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Monday, January 3, 2011

For all of you that pray for snow...

I have always been a snow lover..... but, I am sad to say that my new job has turned me into a snow HATER!!!! And when I say HATER I MEAN HATER! I Hate waking up at 3:50 AM to find  that I need to hurry and get ready so I can make my long journey to PCMC. I love my job but I hate the snowie drives. The reason why I tell you this is because I had a driving adventure last Thursday when we had that big blizzard. ( Dear news people, that storm on Thursday is the definition of a BLIZZARD.) Anyways, As I was getting on the freeway at redwood I realized that the freeways were going to be no fun. My car did okay until I went to get on the belt route. As soon as I started going up my car decided that is was done! My car decided that is was not going to go up the snow covered hill. I tried and tried but nothing happened. So finally I called The one and only FLO!! Many of you know Flo as Lee Balmforth aka man who is good at driving when it comes to snow aka my father.  ( may I remind you all that this was at 4: 30 in the AM. ) When my dad answered the phone he already knew what had happened. He is a smart one! (And the fact that a couple days before we couldn't even get my car out of the drive way that didn't even have 2 inches of snow on it. ) Flo told me not to do anything else and he would be there to help me asap. so about 15 minutes later my mom and dad save me. ( bless my moms heart.... She does not like the mornings.) my dad got into my car with me and my mom got up the hill and took the next exit. My dad had to drive my car all the way down the on ramp. It was pretty cool I must say. after that we parked my car at IMC and my mom and dad took me to work. The best part of this story is that I was on time for work. My parents are the best! So for all of you that pray for snow......please  remember us little people that have to be to work at 6AM. Thanks.
I sure wish I would have remembered to take pictures of this!


Thanks to my mom and dad for always being there for me!! I love you so much. You guys are the best. I know if I ever need help with anything they are the ones to call.

All I have to say is.... Someone has to keep them on their toes! Love you!!!

Other new for today

KATEE CALLED!!!

Best alarm clock I have ever had! Good luck sister! I am cheering for you! Making me proud! ( you already do.) The people in Tacoma are so luck! Love you!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. SCARY!!! I sure do love you! We'll bring our game next time we come to visit. It would be way fun with the fam!

    ReplyDelete