The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Work, School, Sleep, Work, School, Sleep, Work, School, Sleep

This is on crappy pattern...But..... I wouldn't change it for anything!!!

Work is great. I love the people I work with and I love what I do. Working at PCMC is so much fun! well... minus the 35 minute drive there and back. If the hospital could just move to Taylorsville I would be so happy!!!

School kind of sucks. I wish I was DONE!! But, I have a long ways to go! Only a couple more semester!!!

Sleep!! I LOVE SLEEP! I wish I could do it more. I cherish every moment of my sleep!!!!

Well that is my life. nothing new has happened.  I must say I do love living life as an only child. ( Not saying that I want it to stay this way.) My mom and Dad are the best. They take good care of me. They are always buying me stuff for lunches and taking me to dinner! LOVE THEM!!!! Colton has been gone for 3 months today!!!! It is starting to go by fast now that I am working everyday. he is such a great missionary. He is also still one of my best friends. He always makes sure I am keeping up with everything in my life. Katee is also doing really well! She loves her mission. She also still takes great care of me. Oh yes I must not forget about Calee. She is great. She is always making sure I am well taken care of. I love her. ...( and I love the baby inside of her.) Yup thats right I have the best family!!! Well I better get back to my homework. I wish it would do itself!!! love you all!

( Here is an update to everyone that has been telling me to update......Riley........) Don't worry I didn't forget about you. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Mine would be "nurse, diaper change, sleep, nurse, diaper change, sleep ..." I miss the days where it was work, school, sleep! But I wouldn't trade my kids for anything. I'm so glad you are enjoying life! I got a letter from Katee today - I sure love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also Love your cute kids! I love the pictures! I am happy to hear that you got a letter! She is one amazing sister!

    ReplyDelete