The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

What a crazy year it has been. So many things have changed. I can honestly say that this has been the hardest year of my life. I think I say that every year but this time I really mean it!! So many things have changed! I love all the changes but it has not always been easy. I have learned that I am a lot stronger than I thought I was. I wouldn't change one thing about 2010! It has been a great/hard year.
Here is a list of some of the the major events that happened:

* Found a pretty great boyfriend.
* Decided to try really school.
* Went on lots of trips with family and friends. Las Vegas, Cedar City, St. George, Nauvoo, California, and Idaho.
* Started a new job at IHC working registration for all the hospitals
* Found out that I am going to be an aunt!
* Said " See ya later" to my Brother. Love him so much!
* Said " See ya later" to my Sister. Love her so much!
* Finished my first semester of " real school" with great grades.
* Got a new job working registration at primary childrens same day surgery.

Well that is just a few of the things that have happened this year.

This new years was a great one. It started with me finding and reading my perdictions from last year. Some of the perdictions were:

I will have a boyfriend: Check
I will have a new job: Check
I will be going to school at the U: Not Check
My hair will be the same color ( light brown): Not Check.... Its kind of brown?
I won't live at home: Not Check..........I am so happy that this is a not check. I love living at home. :)
I will read my scriptures everyday: CHECK!!!
I will have the same cell phone: Check
I will have passed my State Boards: Not Check

I think I have had a pretty good year....

After read my perdictions I helped my mom with some stuff and then my family came over for a PARTY!!
My favorite part of New Years is watching the ball drop in New York!
Thanks to my family and friends for making 2010 such a great year. It has been a hard year, but I wouldn't change it for anything!
As for 2011 I hope that you come and go really fast. I hope that you give me a year of peace and good times. I can't wait to see what happens.

My new years resolutions for 2011 are:

*To Be as happy as possible.
* Don't get mad about things that I can't change.
* Cut back on the CANDY.
* Write my missionaries once a week.
* Save as much money as possible

I think I can totally do this!!!!



PEACE OUT  2010 HELLO 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment