The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Monday, August 29, 2011

My grandpa harward

My grandpa passed away August 12. It has been really hard to see my family so sad. It is weird not saying goodbye to him every time I leave my grandma's house. As hard as these things are I know that my grandpa is in a much better place. He is free of pain and that makes me so happy.

The two weeks before he passed we all spent lots of time together as a family. I don't remember a lot of it but I do remember that It was nice to say are goodbyes. the funeral went really well. My grandpa has done lots of great things in his life and it was good to be reminded of them. My mom, dad, and cousin brad spoke. They all did amazing. It is just want grandpa would have wanted. I said the opening pray. I was so nervous. I thought that I would brake down and cry but I pulled myself together and it went pretty well..... I think.


I love my family so much. My grandma is one amazing lady. She is so strong. She is always putting other people before her. I want to be like her when I grow up.

Oh how I love my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment