The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Monday, August 29, 2011

Tim McGraw ........so good looking!!!!!! 8/6/2011

A week before the concert Riley sent me a message at work saying that he had a surprise for me. Instead of making him tell me I decided to play along. When he got off work he came to my house to show me the surprise. I was in heaven. 2 grass seat tickets!!! ( the grass seat thing is important). I was so excited!!!!!! So the day came and after a long day of wedding stuff I was so ready to go. As we were driving I remembered that we had forgotten a blanket. So yes we had to stop and buy one.... That was an adventure! We finally arrived, got into the long line,got through the long line, found seats on the grass, and waited...... When the concert was about to start I noticed a ticket man that was giving something away to the people next to us. At first I didn't think anything of it and then I noticed that the man was given away stadium seating tickets. After begging Riley to go get some he finally did. ( I would have done it myself but......let's face it, I. Don't. Like. Strangers. ) once we got the tickets we went down to are new seats! I was in love. It was a great night. People watching, gross drunk people, weird first date people sitting next to us, over priced blanket, great candy, great seats and the one and only Tim McGraw. Riley Woods you are the best.
P.s. I planned on taking pictures..... My camera died before I even had a chance. Maybe next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment