The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer..... Where did you go?


This summer has been nuts!!!! Planning a wedding, buying a house, working full time, having my grandpa pass away, painting our house and getting it all ready, starting school..... I could go on and on but you get the idea. Somethings were not in my plan for this summer but, that's life. all I can say is that I am so thankful for my amazing families. :) When Riley and I first got engaged I thought time was going to creep by. I was wrong. I can't believe that we only have 10 days left and we started at 156 days!!! with all the crazy stuff that has been going on it doesn't surprise me that it went so fast. Well I hope you liked this small introduction. Say tuned for all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment