The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011 Recap!

Well this Christmas was so great. Riley and I had a great first christmas together. . . . Along with Fez. :)
Christmas eve was busy but fun. We started out the day at the Balmforth family Christmas party. It is always fun to see family and we always have great food. Great party Brand and Mer. Everything was great. After that party when went to the  Siegfrieds. This is a fun tradition that Riley's family does every Christmas Eve for lunch. I hate the food but it is always a good time. And... I may or may not have taken  my own food with me. :) After that, we went home for a much needed nap. Then once again we were off to another party. The last party of the night was at my grandma Harwards house. This is also such a fun tradition that our family has. Now on to Christmas day.....

Colton and Katee called. I loved talking to them. They are both doing well and are so amazing. I love them both so much and I am so proud of them. Christmas day was nice and relaxing. We went to both families and then spent the rest of the day at home. I love days like this.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I love this time of year. I am so thankful for great families. We are so blessed. Pictures are to come. I will try and find some time to download them. :) Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment