The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wishing.......

- I wish 4:30am wasn't so early.

- I wish my dog would sleep through the night EVERY night like he did last time.

- I wish the weekdays went by as fast as the weekends did.

- I wish the weekends went by as slow and the weekdays do.

- I really wish I had a new car. :)

- I wish ponytails were the new hip hairstyle... Wait, who cares I rock it anyways.

- I wish working full time was only 20 hours a week instead of 40...

- I wish May would come fast and then October.

- I wish that my vaction is Feb. would come sooner.

- I wish snowboarding wasn't so much money.

Just some wishes for the day. :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish the drive between my house and yours was only an hour instead of 30 hours. Definitely some good wishes! Especially the May and October ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete