The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here is to a NEW YEAR :)

I am going to have to say that 2011 was the greatest and hardest year ever. Here is the recap.

January

-Was a month of learning how to live life with out my brother and sister. This has been hard but I think I have done pretty well... If I do say so myself.
- lots of snowboarding and working was also done in this month.
- This is also the month that Riley and I had a class together at school and we didn't even know it. Good times.

Febuary

- The month of Love .... Duhhh. lol
- Was busy with school
- I sold my car.. RIP Tilley
- I got another car..... She doesn't have a name. You just call her the white honda if you would like.

March

-Mom's Birthday
-Riley and I started shopping for rings :)
ummm I think that is it.

April

-Riley asked... I said YES!
-Brayden was born
-The wedding planning started

May

-Riley and I went on a fun vacation with my mom and dad to DISNEY LAND and SEA WORLD! So much fun.
-Wedding plans are still in motion

June / July

-Summer is in full swing. Lots of work, wedding planning and having fun. :)
-We started the process of buying a house.....

August

-We close on are house finally!!!!!
-Pulling everything together for the wedding.
-My Sweet grandpa past aways
-Thanks to family we were able to get are house ready to be lived in.

September

-I went through the temple.
-I was married in the temple.
-Went to Disney Land again with my cute husband
-Started are fun life together

October

-Fez came into are lives.... :) Love him
-Halloween. We dressed Fez up as a chicken
- Elder Balmforth hit his year mark!!!

November

- Thanksgiving. Love this holiday
- Black Friday shopping with mom and Riley. Soooo much fun!


December

- Riley's Birthday
- My birthday... along with Katee.
- Put up are first christmas tree
- First christmas as being married
- New Years eve.... Dinner at mom and dads house, Talking having fun. Going home, tried staying up late but I only lasted until 11:00 ish. Oh well!!! It was great. low key but great. Now I am starting off my new year with a day at work. :) I hope you all have a great new years. I am excited to see what 2012 brings. I am ready for the ride. I am excited to set new goals. Love you all. have a great Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment