The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Kind of behind....But still grateful!

Day 4- I am grateful for my cute husband! What would I do with out him..... probably die. :) He is the best and I am so luck.

Day 5- I am grateful for the opportunity to be a member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints! :) So happy to be apart of the true church.

Day 6- I am grateful to have a job that I love! Having a fun job makes life so much better.

All caught up. See ya tomorrow. Happy election day everyone!


In other news

As few of you know .... Two weeks ago we decided that it was time to put our cute little house up for sale. After only two weeks we are under contract and the buyer wants to be closed by November 30th. yup less than a month. :) This brings a lot of stress but we are very happy and ready for this big change. ( not to mention the money we will be making on the house is a total plus. ) So ..... Bring on the house hunt. We are currently looking in a few different places. Some places are Herriman, Lehi, South Jordan......And pretty much everywhere. Wish us luck! I will keep the you all updated. Yes when I say all I am talking about the 5 people that read my blog. Thanks readers!




1 comment:

  1. Really?? You just purchased that place a year ago! Sounds like there is more to the story. Either way I wish you the best of luck in finding something you like. Congrats on already being under contract!

    ReplyDelete