The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful 12-30....

12- I am thankful for the scriptures and for everything that we can learn from them.
13-I am thankful for prayer. :)
14- I am thankful for the chance that I have to be a member of the church of Jesus christ of latter day saints.
15-  I am thankful that my family is sealed together forever. :)
16- I am thankful tennis balls. They keep my dog entertained for hours. :)
17-I am thankful for Snow cones.
18- I am thankful for the priesthood and all the amazing priesthood holders in my life.
19-I am thankful for modern medicine.
20-I am thankful for snowboarding. It is a hobby that Riley and I share. :)
21-I am thankful for books. I am a book worm.
22-I am thankful for Boots.
23-I am thankful for grocery stores.
24-I am thankful for school.
25- I am thankful for my cell phone.
26- I am thankful for the my mom and dad and my mother in-law.
27- I am thankful for my siblings.
28-I am thankful for Dr. pepper.
29-I am thankful for our prophets and other church leaders.
30. I am thankful for my blog and all the memories that it hold.

Isn't it amazing to look at all of the thing that we are blessed with?? I am one lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has had a great thanksgiving. :) I know I did. Spending time with family and friends and stuffing our faces! What could be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment