The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November!!!!!! Day one!

Happy November everyone! This is my favorite time of year! This month I am going to post everyday about something I am thankful for. I hope this really helps me get into the spirit of the holiday season. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holiday because it is all about spending time with family and friends and it is a great reminder to be thankful for everything that we have! So here it goes......

Day 1-

Today I am grateful for running. That may sound funny but I really am grateful that my body is able to exercise and run. Running makes me feel great and I love the feeling of accomplishment. It is also something that me and Riley can do together so that makes it even better! YEAH for running!

Happy November everyone

Stay tuned for Halloween pictures and Colton's homecoming pictures!

1 comment:

  1. You. Are. Crazy. But I'm glad you are enjoying running and that you get to do it with your hubby! I'm looking forward to those pictures you promised ...

    ReplyDelete