The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me..... and katee! :)

Yes today is my birthday. The big 21! CRAZY!!!

My Birthday came out of know where this year. It has been a crazy couple of months and I kind of forgot about it. I have been to busy to think about it....( usually i would have started a count down 5 months ago) But, not this year. In honor of My birthday ( and katee's) I would like to recap on somethings that happened in my 2oth year of life.


1. Beauty school drop out
2. Came back to the wonderful home ward.
3. Left the one and only ALL FINANCE AUTO
4. Got a job working for staffing express for the Salt lake valley hospitals doing registration.
5 Got a job working for Same day surgery at Primary Childrens doing registration.
6. One year ago from today I saw Riley woods.... yup we are still dating. :)
7. Sent my brother to South Africa. He is such a great missionary.
8. Finished my first semester of " real school"
9. For most of my 20th year of life I have had brown hair. There was a short time that it was lighter.
well that is all I can really think of for now..... What a great year it has been. I am Amazing!!! :)

Well I should probably go to bed now. I have a great day planned for me. I am thinking sleeping in, shopping, and having a great dinner!! Oh and Cake!!!!!! I can't forget the cake!!
Love you all

P.S. I only have one final left!!! I have made it through a semester. One down 3 more to go!!

p.s.s My cousin brad came home from his mission tonight. He has been serving in the Dominican Republic. It was so good to see him. I can only imagine how happy I am going to be when I see my brother and sister walking down the airport hallway. :) I LOVE IT!!!!


Here are some fun pictures for my last birthday! I can't believe it has already been a year.






























1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! If you can't believe you're 21, then imagine how I feel!! I used to babysit you! Congrats on making it to 21 - you'll have to go and order a nonalcoholic bevereage or something. :-) Have fun eating cake and celebrating with your sister! I love you Kelsee. You are a beautiful and amazing woman and good luck with your finals!

    ReplyDelete