The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I LOVE the weekends!!!!















Well this weekend was great! The weekend always goes way to fast! Here is an overview...










Friday


* I finished my online class for nutrition!!!!



*Riley took me to dinner for my birthday. ( I have the best boyfriend)


*We went to the airport to see my cousin who came home from his mission. It was so great to see him. It was bitter sweet. I can't wait until the day when my bother and sister are doing the same thing.


* Came home and went to sleep!!!! ( I love sleep)



Saturday


* was my day of birth. It was also katee's day of birth.....weird I know.....


* Went shopping with my mom.



*Visited with my cousin. He had some great stories.



* Went to dinner with the family. minus colton due to the fact that he is in Africa.



* Came home and had cake! Thank you Calee, the cake was great!



* My birthday presents were great! thanks everyone.


Riley got me a kindle! I love it! Thanks Riley!

Thanks mom and dad for the boots and the outfit.


Thanks Calee for the hoodie.



Thanks emily and brooke and everyone else!! You all rock!



Sunday


* Katee talked in church. She did an amazing job. She rocked the house. I love you sister. You are going to be a great missionary.


* Everyone came to our house to see katee.


* Went to Riley's house to see his family. Thanks Woods family for the presents!


*Watched Amazing Race..... I am sad Brooke and Clara didn't win but oh well.



Well here is to another great weekend. This week is going to be a good one. Katee is leaving on a mission and is going to do great things!!! Love you all!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment