The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Monday, December 20, 2010

I am back to my happy self!!!!!!

So this past week was a very hard week. I know I have not been myself. I have been trying to make the best of things but it has been hard. Sometimes I didn't even feel like talking.  I just  wanted to cry. The change has just hit me harder than I thought it would. I miss my sister and brother so much. but today I feel so much better. I finally got a letter from my sister and brother. It is amazing how much they can help me when they are so far away. The simple words they write really help. I love when they tell me I am doing a good job and that I need to keep up the good work. They are amazing and I love them so much. Katee's letter was amazing. She is loving the mission!!!! I want to share Some of the letter that she wrote to me.

Sister ( kelsee),

How are you doing? I am doing SOOOOO good. The MTC is amazing! So spiritual! How is everything. I want you to know that I think about you often! And my companion already loves you. The elders here are also amazing as well. I have already learned so much!Thank you for your awesome letter and clothing diagram. I love it and you are amazing. What would I do without you? Sister, I want I want you to know that I am really doing good! I promise, but not a day goes by that I don't think of you or our family. I love this gospel. I love you! stay strong!

That is only some of the letter. Isn't she amazing! I am so thankful for my brother and sister. They bring so much happiness into my life. I love that they are serving missions. I look forward to the letters every week. did I mention that Katee is the senior companion? Heck Yeah! Thats my Girl!!!!!!!! I never thought that having my brother and sister gone for so long could bring me so much joy! Nothing could take this smile off my face! Love you Katee and Colton! Keep up the good work.

Calee you are also a great sister. Thanks for being so great. Love you.

I love my family with all my heart! They are amazing! I hope that you all have a great christmas. I will try to write and post some pictures soon. Love you all

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to happy land! :-) I can only imagine how tough it would be - you and Katee and pretty close. I'm glad you are finding the joy in it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Kelsee, I just love your family. I love you!!! Thanks for posting and letting us know how you feel. I'm sorry it was such a tough week for you. I'm sure you and your mom and Calee and your dad are especially missing those two, but you are right. It's so awesome that they are serving missions. I sure wish I could have been there the week Katee went. But that meant SOOOOOOO much that you all came to the hospital to see me. I'm sorry I wasn't in better shape to talk with your more and really tell Katee how proud I am of her and ask your family how you are really feeling about saying goodbye. Hopefully in the next while I can do more. :) I sure love you to pieces and love reading these updates. Thanks for posting. I love you, girl! Stay strong, and hope you keep staying happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute Kelsee, You are just the best. I am so sorry it has been so hard on you to have Katee and Colton gone. I know it is hard but the blessings to all of you will be awsume. Did I mention how great I think you all are. I love you tons and keep your chin up it will get better. If you need to get away come and see us!
    Love You tons Kath

    ReplyDelete