The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you all had a great weekend! Christmas was great this year!!!!

We kicked off Christmas eve by going to lunch with Riley's family. It was so much fun to have my mom and dad come with. After that we went to my grandma's house and had the usual party. It was so great having everyone together....minus katee and colton.

Christmas day was also a great day. We woke up and made the usual Christmas feast breakfast and then opened presents while we waited for everyone else to come over. As usual my mom and dad spoiled me with clothes, boots, make up, movies, heater blanket, jewelry, and REX! (I will do an intro to rex another time) My mom also pulled the biggest prank on me. She put all my presents into one box and the labeled it to: Lee From: cindy......this did stop me from snooping around. She is so tricky. After presents our family came over and we had lots of food. This was also the time when.....................COLTON CALLED!!! It was like a dream. This was the best Christmas present ever. It was so nice to hear from in. I loved talking to him! I can't wait until mothers day when I can talk to Katee and Colton. I love my missionaries. After that I went to Riley's to say hello to his family. I love them all so much! thanks for all the wonderful gifts. Riley got me a sweet kindle case, ear rings and a very pretty necklace! After that we went to my Grandmas and Grandpas and then to my oma and grandpas. Thanks for the wonderful day everyone.

I hope that we all took time to remember christ today. I am so thankful for everything that my heavenly father has given to me. I am so blessed. I have an amazing family! I am grateful for my brother and sister who are on missions. I missed them alot today but I wouldn't want them home no matter what. Thanks to all of you for being my friends! I love you all!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment