The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Last day of work

September 27th was my last day of work at IMC. It was a sad goodbye but it was something that had to be done. The 45 minute drive to work every day was old. Not to mention the whole waking up at 4:15 every morning wasn't my favorite thing and it was really starting to make my life miserable. On the weekends all I wanted to do was sleep. When I got an interview with a clinic at McKay Dee hospital I knew I had to try. When I went in for my interview it felt right and I knew that I had a good chance at getting the job. After two weeks for calling, emailing, waiting and wondering I finally got the call. My new job as been an adjustment but I am sure I will love it in no time. I have been trying to learn and keep up with everyone else. So days go better than others, but I am loving it. Not to mention it only takes me 10 minutes to get to work! I am so grateful for this opportunity and my prayers were answered. I am also grateful that I won't have to travel to Salt Lake in the snow every morning. Win!  

This is what my office looked like on my last day of work. I worked with some amazing people. They decorated my desk, Gave me a Cafe Rio gift card, cheese cake, candy, a pizza lunch, and a bunch of other fun stuff. One of the nice girls that I helped mentor from the float pool sent me a dozen sweet tooth fairy cupcakes. Katee also brought me some cookies. I am so blessed to have amazing people in my life! Thanks everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment