The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

This past Sunday my family got together for some good old fashioned pumpkin carving. It was so much fun. When we were little my mom NEVER let us carve pumpkins. We could only use paint.. Crazy mom. . . :) with that being said this was the first time I have ever carved pumpkins with my family. And I am pretty sure there will be a next year to the pumpkin carving madness.

Fall is my favorite time of year! I love everything about it. I have loved watching the leaves change and all the other fun things that come with fall. I really need to soak it up! Winter will be here before we know it!


Brayden and Clara. My little buddies.
My work of art. 

Riley's work of art. 




Hmmm I must have really hated cleaning up the pumpkin mess....

Gus was loving the pumpkin...


No comments:

Post a Comment