The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Friday, October 15, 2010

"days go by"

This week has been CRAZY!!!!

*colton's suprise party
*three Group projects due for school
*three papers due...( you think teachers would talk and make things due at different times right?)
*Work
*Getting the energy to go to school
*Spending as much time with the family as possible

I am spent! Life is so so so so Crazy! I have a love/hate relationship with just about everything right now. : ) But, what would life be like if we didn't have lots of stuff to do? I love staying busy but sometimes it is hard. I am just happy that I have family and friends that are always there for me. I have lots of pictures I need to put up.Tthey are from California, The Cabin, and Colton's party. I will try and find time this weekend or maybe next week.
Colton's party was fun. It was a suprise party for his birthday/going away. His birthday is not until the 28th but since he will be in South Africa we decided to do something before he left. Liz and Cameron are such great friends and put together a murder mystery party. We all had to dress up like a famous person. It was great. ( I won the award for best costume.) : ) My mom and dad put together the food and it was great! pictures to come soon I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment