The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

" I'd settle for a slowdown "

well today is Tuesday......

For all you people on facebook that are wishing for the weekend ...I'm going to smack you. :) I say this with much love. : ) My brother is leaving a week from today and I really wish you would all stop wishing the week away. Tonight we watched One Tree Hill for the last time. There may be other times in 2 years but I am sure the series will end before he gets back. We will just have to find another show that WE can love! well that is it for tonight. And as for tomorrow don't wish it away. Life already goes by way to fast. : ) Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Kelsee, I just LOVE your blog! Thanks for giving me something so fun to read... I love hearing all you are doing and enjoying in life. What a great journal... keep it up, girl! You rock!

    ReplyDelete