The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Happy Birthday Dear Elder Balmforth, Happy Birthday to you!"

19 years ago today my family was blessed with this!!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!
In my family Birthdays are a big deal! We make sure it is a great day for the birthday boy or girls. So today, we are celebrating Colton! Happy Birthday Elder Balmforth! I can't believe that you are 19!! I am so happy that we are so close. You are one of my best friends! I hope you have a great birthday in South Africa!!

10 reasons why I love my brother:
1. He is my best friend
2. He is taking 2 years out of his life to serve the lord.
3. He has goals and nothing will stop him from making them happen.
4. He can make me laugh even when I feel like crying.
5. We have the best inside jokes that make only us laugh our heads off!
6. He supports me in everything that I do. No matter what it is he will be there to help or watch. ( watching dance concerts, shopping, church callings, etc.)
7. He is the only one that will tell me the truth when my hair looks funny.
8.He wants to own a business with me someday!
9. He loves to help anyone and everyone!
10.Because he makes me want to be a better person!

I Love you bro! Have a GREAT Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment