The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Sunday, October 24, 2010

" Oh let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!"

I know you all think I am crazy.... ( okay so maybe I am) ....But, I LOVE the Snow! And to be totally honest, I could really use some snow in my life right now! I Love everthing that the snow brings... such as: Coats, boots, hats, mittens, snowboarding, christmas, my birthday, phone call from my brother who I miss oh so very much, lights down town, snowmen, Snow ball fights, Shopping, and spending time with family and friends. See everyone look how great the snow is....okay So I know that the snow only brings half of this stuff but oh well. :) It makes me happy and thats all that matters.
As for other news, this weekend was great. low key and just what I needed. The last couple of weeks have been CRAZY so, it was nice to finally settle down and have a great weekend of nothing. I caught up on some much needed sleep, went to church, had some amazing homemade chicken noodle soup, and watched the Amazing Race! I love the weekends!!!This week is going to be crazy but I am so ready for it!!!!Bring it on! :) have a good night everyone! p.s. ( This sentance is coming from the fact that I miss my brother very much)A couple of posts ago I got rather mad at the people that kept wishing the time to go buy fast.. I would like to say that I am sorry and you may now wish aways! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment