The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Monday, November 22, 2010

I am thankful for.....



Well since it is so close to thanksgiving I want to do some posts this week about things that I am grateful for. So today I am thankful for.....




ELDER BALMFORTH.
This picture is a great memory I have of when we went to Cedar (knights inn) and Vegas! I will never forget how funny this trip was. yes it was a funny trip... and it was super fun!!!



This boy is amazing! He is the best brother and one of my best friends. I know I talked about him alot but he is to great not to talk about.


Reasons why I am thankful for my brother....


1. He knows me so well.


2. He is on a mission.


3. He loves the people of South Africa.


4 Even when he is far away he still tells me I am doing a good job with life.


5. He is always willing to help me or anyone else.


6. He loves everyone.


7. He is the funniest person I know... ( this is not a joke)


8. he is just amazing.




So happy week of thanksgiving Colton!! And happy week of thanksgiving to everyone else!!


No comments:

Post a Comment