The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Today I am grateful for......



Chi hair products!!






I know because I hate Cometology school everything probably thinks I hate everything about doing hair....but this my friends is not true. I love doing hair. I know I am crazy but my brain understands my weird thinking and thats all that matters. :) Anyways...I don't know what I would do with out my chi blow dryer, chi straightener, and the other chi stuff that I have. LOVE IT!!!! okay so now on to a more serious thing I am grateful for is..........








yes I love all of the people in this picture, and I am grateful for all of them but I want to talk about a certain person that is in the picture.... if you will all notice the boy in the red jacket..yup I didn't know him but he came to my birthday party anyways.... Call it creepy...( at the time I did) but I am so happy he did! I am so grateful for Riley Woods. .... and here are the reason why.

1. I am grateful that he puts up with my changing mind... all the time, for example me saying " I think I am going away to school, I think i'm not going, I think I will go, okay I am going, Ehh I don't know anymore, okay I am just going to do it, and then finally.... okay, I AM NOT GOING!!


2. I am grateful for the fact that he would do anything for me.


3. I am grateful that he makes me laugh all the time.


4. I am so grateful that he holds the priesthood. Cool story about this.... One time I was so sick I couldn't move so Riley and Colton gave me a blessing because my dad wasn't home. I will never forget that. They are both amazing!


5. I am grateful that he tells me that I look cute all the time... ( for those of you that know me know that I love compliments.) :)


6.I am grateful that he supports me and all my big life goals and dream!


There is so much more but you get the point!!!!


I know this is cheesy but this is like my journal so I don't really care. Riley is the best! And I am pretty sure he is one of the only ones that reads my blog so he gets extra good points. I love you Riley Woods! Happy Thanksgiving Week everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, if you can't be cheesy on your blog, where can you be cheesy? :) I LOVE reading your blogs, Kelsee! Another great one. I'm grateful you have Riley and that he has amazing you! I'm so thankful for your family, and hope your Thanksgiving was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kelsee, Very cute I love Riley too (but not like you love him) and I READ YOUR BLOG :)

    ReplyDelete