The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Saturday, November 6, 2010

" I ain't missing you at all"

Okay this title is totally backwards but I really love the song! Today I was talking with my Mom, Brooke, and Riley. We got on the subject of colton being gone. I told them that I don't really miss him. My mom called me heartless ( which it totally understandable) and Brooke gave me a look like I was crazy. As I thought about it I came to this......

I MISS MY BROTHER SO MUCH!!!! ( maybe the title is a good fit?) I just don't let myself think that I do. Some days are harder than others. The other day I almost found myself running to his room because I had something to tell him. I probably think about him a million times during the day. To get over this I just tell myself that I am to busy to care. ( I am busy, but not busy enough to care.) People always say that it gets better but I think I will have to trick my brain for the next 2 years! I am loving Saturdays because We get to hear from him and now monday will be the GREAT day. So here Colton, this is for you brother......

I love you and I do miss you! South Africa needs you more than I do so keep up the good work. You are the best brother in the world! Thanks for Serving the lord and his children!

So now that I got that out of my system here is a recap on the last couple of weeks!
* School is getting really busy! The end of the semester is in sight!
* Halloween was fun. I dresses up as a Zebra and a Utah Fan!
*Me and My amazing mom went to Gardner Village and it was so great! The Christmas
decorations are in full swing!!!
*My Birthday is in 34 days which makes christmas in 48 days!
* I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment