The Woods

The Woods
The Woods

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Today I am grateful for......

The house that I live in!

Tonight as I sit at home in my nice warm house ( the heater finally got fixed thanks to my dad) I can't help but be so grateful for the things I have been given. I love my house so much. My parents have made it such a great place. It is so nice and cozy! I love coming home to it everyday. I love that I have my own room and all of my own stuff. When I was reading a letter from colton the other day he said, " Kels you should see how the people here live! Their houses are like the shed in our backyard. " I am so happy I do not have to live like that. ( don't worry colton has a pretty nice apartment....so he says?) I would hate to live like that. We are all so blessed! Thanks mom and dad for the home you have made! You guys are the best!

Hope everyone made it through the Snow Storm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment